The Sunderman Conservatory of Music at Gettysburg College is a place to FIND YOUR MUSIC.
Sunderman is a dedicated place for music inside a liberal arts college, a conservatory embedded in a rich intellectual community. It’s a place of synergy and energy, of concertos and calculus, symphonies and science, history and harmonies, gamelan and German. An exceptional faculty of artists and scholars, a campus culture rich in performance, and opportunities that range from residencies with internationally-renowned guest artists and lecturers each semester – to musical experiences abroad for a semester or a summer – make Sunderman one of the most distinctive undergraduate music options available.
Gettysburg College Sunderman Conservatory offers a Bachelor of Music in Performance, a Bachelor of Music Education, a Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Music with the option for a Double Major, and a minor in music.
What makes Sunderman unique?
- First-class music education at a top liberal arts college.
- Exclusive undergraduate focus.
- Collaborative and supportive environment.
- Double majors and study abroad supported and encouraged.
- Excellent career and networking experience with easy access to NYC, DC, Philly, Baltimore.