As one of the top music schools in the nation, the School of Music at Arizona State University is committed to inspiring and empowering our students to become creative leaders who transform society through music. Our nationally and internationally recognized faculty artists, scholars and guest artists work with students to cultivate excellence and personal growth.
We attract scores of talented musicians from nearly every state and many countries abroad who bring a thirst for music, high performing standards and a drive for excellence that helps create an environment where you can excel and at the same time pursue your own individual passion and course of study.
Located in the culturally rich Southwest desert in one of the country’s most vibrant, expanding urban centers, the ASU School of Music affords its students not only access to this diverse environment but also engagement in Phoenix’s diverse, flourishing arts community.
You can truly achieve anything you want here and be a part of a major research university that also nurtures, values and inspires creativity, innovation and excellence.
- Building upon rich traditional foundations
- Advancing innovative musical practices
- Promoting all forms of creative contributions to the field of music
- Motivating and compassionate faculty mentors
- Innovative and collaborative programs of study
- Pursue 39 graduate and undergraduate degrees and 2 minors
- Over 500 concerts and recitals offered on campus
- Extensive partnerships with Phoenix metropolitan arts organizations
- A place to pursue your passion at every level