Berklee College of Music is the world’s premier learning lab for the music of today and tomorrow. Our curriculum is designed to nurture your creative goals with 15 undergraduate majors and two degree types covering performance, composition and production, music business, music education, and more.
Berklee is a hub for collaborative artistry and innovation. Whether performing, producing, or writing, you will find yourself amidst a community of talented peers who will inspire your creativity and transform your artistry.
You’ll learn alongside faculty and artists who continually reshape the music industry. They are active producers, songwriters, performers, entrepreneurs, and engineers who are dedicated to cultivating the next generation of industry leaders.
With access to state-of-the-art equipment, you’ll gain professional experience that will propel you towards a successful career. Perform, create, and experience music in our studios and world-class performance venues in Boston, MA, including:
● 1,215-seat Berklee Performance Center and other on-campus performance venues
● Professional-level production suites and practice rooms
● Fully equipped recording studios
● State-of-the-art film scoring labs
● Creative Technology Labs featuring virtual, augmented, and mixed reality, 360° video, and other immersive media
Prepare for your future while surrounding yourself by talented musicians and innovators who are ready to make their mark, just like you. Apply today at berklee.edu/apply.