Become a part of our music community. In a vibrant community of nearly 500 music students, undergraduates and graduates work side by side and form lasting connections with their peers and faculty.
By honoring traditions and embracing innovation, we prepare students for diverse musical lives and life-long career growth. The College is a major cultural resource for the campus and northwest Ohio.
Our students experience:
• Opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to perform together in ensembles.
• Hundreds of student engagement opportunities through performance, teaching, composition, and scholarship involvement.
• Unique scholarships and funding for tuition, travel, study, and performances.
• Over 30 large and small ensembles, including world and historical groups.
• The lowest cost among public institutions in Ohio!
We are a good fit for students who are:
• Seeking a sense of community.
• Seeking opportunities to engage in their profession while still a student.
• Wanting to study with faculty who are among the top in their field.
Undergraduate Degrees: Music Education, Music Performance, Music Composition, Jazz Studies, World Music, Music History & Literature, and Musical Arts (Interdisciplinary). Minors include Performance, Jazz Studies, Recording Technology, and Music Industry.
Graduate Degrees: Composition, Music Education, Teaching Artistry, Music History, Ethnomusicology, Music Theory, Music Performance/Conducting. Masters Degrees, Certificate Programs and DMA Programs offered.