MajoringInMusic.com is filled with useful tips on majoring, minoring, and double majoring in music. Also featured are many careers in music and how to prepare for them.
For Information and Guidance
- How to be accepted to music school
- Whether to major, minor, or double major in music
- Schools and majors to consider
- How to pay for school
- Summer programs for exploring music or preparing for auditions
- How to prepare for a music-oriented career
- Other concerns related to continuing music on the college level
MajoringInMusic.com helps empower students and parents to make smart decisions and choices about their next steps through fee-based consultation. We can work with you anywhere in the world via telephone, FaceTime, or Skype. Whether you need a single 1- hour session or meetings across the year – we’re here for you. Reach us at: Contact@MajoringInMusic.com
Workshops & Presentations
MajoringInMusic.com presents college and career planning workshops filled with information, insights and great tips for prospective music majors and parents. For schools, school districts, youth symphonies, organizations, etc. To learn more: Contact@MajoringInMusic.com
Still have questions?
If your questions about majoring in music, music schools, or music careers are not addressed elsewhere on MajoringInMusic.com, email us at Contact@MajoringInMusic.com.